Thursday, October 26, 2006

Disscusion summary for Oct. 24 & 26

On our Tuesday disscusion, Micheal told us about a guitarist named Richard Thompson. He's a kindof folk guitarist whose made a ton of music. Personally Folk rock type music isn't my type of music, but I thought he was pretty good guitarist for that type of music. I thought it was interesting that Rolling Stone named him one of Top 20 Guitarists of all time. We also discussed our ideas for Jamboree. I'm excited that we finally know what we're ggoing to do.
Thursday disscusion day was all about the dance performance. It was alot of fun learning how to do the watermelon crawl and the other, faster line dance. I'll admit I'm not much of a dancer but I had fun learning those dances. I was our first real hands on performance and I thought it was good to get out of the classroom for a change. Good job to everyone in class at learning the watermelon crawl, even if you screwed up alot like I did.

No comments: